About Tanfield House
Home to the owners of Riverside Events Yorkshire, Allanah and Neil Bourne-Arton, Tanfield House has been in the Bourne-Arton family, as part of the Tanfield Lodge Estate, for generations. Situated on the banks of the River Ure in the village of West Tanfield, it is a wonderfully peaceful English Country Garden setting. Ideal for small to medium size weddings, ensuring that 'at home' intimate experience often denied to couples at more commercial wedding venues.
The key benefits of Tanfield House Weddings
- YOU enjoy an entirely personal experience at Tanfield House
- YOU do not share your day with other couples
- YOU are guaranteed flexibility
- YOU choose your suppliers from our extensive list of Preferred Partners
- YOU make your day entirely unique
- YOU take control of your overall wedding costs
Your Day, Your Way!