About upsland farm
Home to Andrew and Lucy Linzee Gordon, Upsland Farm is situated in the foothills of the Yorkshire Dales, within easy access of the A1. Andrew and Lucy’s beautiful home sits on the site of an 11th century manor, and is surrounded by landscaped gardens and a moat, offering the most stunning setting for marquee parties, many of which they have hosted themselves over the years, including their own wedding reception! This beautiful marquee site offers tremendous flexibility for planning a truly unique marquee wedding.
Upsland has a long and fascinating history dating back to 1086, when the lordship of the manor was held by Count Alan, whose successors included the lords of Tanfield and Middleham. The surrounding countryside is rich in archaeological remains, including the famous Thornborough Henges, and teems with wildlife from the nearby nature reserve.
Lucy (a busy and much-appreciated mum) and Andrew (a writer, from the Highlands of Scotland) share their home with their family, and feel privileged to be able to share this unique and wonderfully atmospheric home with you now.
We are just thrilled that Lucy and Andrew have joined our Riverside Events Yorkshire team to offer their idyllic marquee site to our couples. This is the perfect venue for those couples looking for complete privacy, exclusivity and flexibility to design their day their way!
From our incredible and funky
to entirely bespoke options, Upsland Farm is a wonderfully flexible venue option
The key benefits of upsland farm Weddings
- YOU enjoy an entirely personal experience at Upsland Farm
- YOU are guaranteed completely exclusive use of the grounds for your wedding
- YOU are guaranteed flexibility
- YOU may choose your suppliers from our extensive list of Preferred Partners
- YOU make your day entirely unique
- YOU take control of your overall wedding costs
Your Day, Your Way!
What you need to know
- Maximum capacity of 150/170
- Bedroom available for bridal preparation
- Tipi village camping including Bridal Tent available as required
- Extensive landscaped grounds offering idyllic photo opportunities
- Extremely peaceful and entirely private
- Ample parking
- Easy access from A1
- Lots of local accommodation
- Incredible packages OR entirely bespoke