Weddings at tanfield house
- Tanfield House is licensed for Civil Ceremonies in the utterly romantic Riverside Pavillion and stylish Period Drawing Room within the house.
- There is no additional venue charge for Civil Ceremonies at Tanfield House
- The Registrars booking and costs are the responsibility of the couple marrying at Tanfield House - Northallerton Registration Office 01609 780780
- Church Ceremony - should you choose a church ceremony/blessing, Tanfield House has 2 churches within walking distance:
Whether you choose our Riverside Pavillion, Period Drawing Room, or a Church for your cermeony it is essential that this moment in your magical day is absolutely perfect! Neil and Allanah delight in helping you plan and choreograph your ceremony.
“The Riverside Pavillion was such a magical spot for our marriage ceremony. Being by the river, surrounded by such stunning gardens and all our close friends and family was more than we could have wished for.”
— George & Lucy Sept 2017
From picnics on the lawn overlooking the river, hog roasts and ceilidhs, BBQs and silent discos, or traditional fine dining and string quartets, individuality is celebrated at Tanfield House. But whatever style of wedding you choose it is all possible at Tanfield House.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Capacity - No minimum capacity, Max capacity 100
- Dining - dining for up to 40 in the Period Drawing Room and up to 100 in a garden marquee
- Marquee - with the exception of very small weddings (max 40) all weddings at Tanfield House require a marquee for dining and dancing
- Main House - main house is accessible to all guests throughout the wedding
- Catering - Tanfield House caterers build your perfect menu with you, ranging from £30 per head
- Bar - free or cash bar provided
- Corkage - You can provide your own wine and champagne/prosecco at Tanfield House with a low corkage fee of £5 per bottle
- Wine List - Tanfield House wine list ranges from £13 per bottle, offering a wide selection
- Entertainment - Live and recorded music is permitted at Tanfield House