Weddings at upsland farm
- Upsland Farm offers an extremely creative and experienced Celebrant who can choreograph and conduct your ceremony on any part of the grounds offered for hire
- Upsland Farm is not currently licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Upsland Farm's nearest Registration Office is in Northallerton
- Upsland Farm is located very close to a number of C of E and Methodist churches - information can be provided upon request
Claire McNicholl, Celebrant
"Claire was truly the most wonderful celebrant we could have asked for; from our first meeting she fully understood the type of ceremony we wanted and went above and beyond to make the day feel personal, intimate and memorable.
Claire’s kind nature and approachability put us at complete ease and throughout the twelve months of planning I always felt I could approach her with any queries or concerns, all of which were answered thoughtfully and with great care and attention. She took time to review our vows to each other, offering small amends and tips to make them flow well, and choreographed the ceremony to perfection.
On the big day Claire was on hand to put me at ease and assure me that everything looked wonderful. The ceremony itself was truly one of our favourite parts of the day; a great combination of personal anecdotes, readings and vows. Claire’s delivery and pace kept our guests’ attention and she set the tone perfectly for the rest of the day’s celebrations.
We can’t recommend Claire highly enough and any wedding ceremony she is a part of is guaranteed to be fantastic.
Thank you again for all your fantastic work last year; we look back on our wedding ceremony incredibly fondly.
Best wishes, Rachel"
"Dear Claire, we just wanted to thank you for acting as celebrant at our “wedding vows” ceremony at in December 2017. You seemed to understand right from the start what we were trying to achieve, our planning meetings were great fun and you gave us good advice and guidance.
Your help on the day making sure everything ran smoothly was invaluable, we had the most magical day imaginable. We won’t hesitate in recommending your services.
Thank you again for your time, care and help in making it a memorable day.
Many thanks, Hilary and John"
With extensive grounds and a peaceful setting Upsland Farm is an entirely flexible wedding venue. A stunning blank canvas on which to design your dream day.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Capacity – minimum capacity 100
- Marquee - you are free to select the marquee of your choosing, from tipis and yurts, to traditional pole tents and clearspan framed marquees. Whatever suits your party style. You contract directly with the marquee supplier from an extensive list of Preferred Partners provided by us.
- Catering - Upsland Farm offers an incredible suppliers list that can meet all budgets and tastes, from weird and wonderful to sophisticated and traditional. Our preferred caterers build your menu according to your taste, ideas and budget. Ranging from approx. £30 per head.
- Bar - free or cash bar provided - to be agreed upon booking.
- Corkage - you can provide your own wine and champagne / prosecco at Upsland Farm with a low corkage fee of £5 per bottle.
- Wine List - Upsland Farm offers an extensive wine list ranging from £13 per bottle.
- Entertainment - live and recorded music is permitted at Upsland Farm
- Curfew - 12pm.